Bank Officer Shared Services Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Ocbc Bank
Ocbc Bank urgently required following position for Bank Officer Shared Services Months Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bank Officer Shared Services Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Ocbc Bank Jobs Details:
A. Job Purpose
To handle daily processing/data input of customer requests on timely and accurate basis.
B. Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Process/perform data entry for all verified requests on timely and accurate basis.
- Check and ensure all input performed by the Maker are accurate on the same day via online system check/online system approval.
- Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly
- Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer request/any issues pertaining to the request handling
- Observe and comply with documented policies/procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc)
C. Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments given by the Line Supervisor/Team Lead/Head of Department.
- Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process related issues and give suggestion for improvement
D. Key Productivity Indicators (KPI)
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) – Completes processing of daily requests within agreed SLAs with Business Units
- Defects - Achieves zero human error and operating losses
- Customer Service – Achieves zero customer complaints/ negative feedbacks
- Fully conversant with process/ SLAs/ regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and multi-task