Talent Culture Executive Jobs Vacancy in Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay urgently required following position for Talent Culture Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Culture Executive Jobs Vacancy in Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Jobs Details:
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, Accor’s flagship property in Singapore is conveniently located near the famed Orchard Road Shopping Paradise and the Suntec City Convention Centre. It is also next to Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Robertson Quay, the centre of entertainment in Singapore, shopping and a variety of dining experiences from international cuisine to delectable local fare. The hotel features 403 beautifully appointed rooms, meeting rooms, swimming pool, fitness centre, 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
Why Join Us?
Awards & Accolades
- First hotel in Singapore to achieve Green Globe Certification for its commitment to environmental and sustainable development
- Singapore Tourism Award 2008 "Best Superior Hotel"
- Excellent Service Award 2008
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Award 2007 "Best Executive Lounge" finalist
- Singapore Tourism Award 2007 "Best Deluxe Hotel" finalist
- ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2010-2011
- Singapore Business Events Award 2006 "Corporate Meeting of The Year"
Job DescriptionTo assist the department’s day-to-day operations. To provide clerical support and assistance within the frame work of the Human Resources function. To maintain excellent human relationship with all employee as well as high confidentially of handling documents in the Department.
- Key in personal particulars and all other information into the HR software (Time soft) and maintain an up-to-date staff record. Required to follow up every half yearly on any changes of staff particulars.
- To liaise with the Insurance Company and ensure that all new staff is cover under the outpatient medical within the 1 week after the join date.
- To administer the resignation process for staff. To ensure that all acceptance letter was sent out within 3 working days after the receipt of staff’s resignation letter. To take note that Department Head have approved the resignation before the processing of the acceptance letter.
- Conducting exit interview with all the leaving staff.
- To liaise with the Insurance Company and ensure that all resignees name are taken out from the outpatient medical.
- To ensure all staff personnel file (resignee) is file accordingly to month as for easy reference in future. All resignee personnel file is to be kept for 7 years before getting the written approval from the Management to discard.
To follow up on the “chase payment” letter to AWOL staff.
- AWOL letter to be sent out upon receiving the AWOL notice from the HOD/supervisor
- First “chase payment” letter to be sent out within 2 weeks after the AWOL date.
- Second “reminder” letter to be sent out 2 days after the stated date (deadline) of the first letter, should there be no reply from staff
- Final “reminder” letter to be sent out 2 days after the stated date (deadline of the second letter, should there is no reply from staff.
- To pass the file to HR Manager immediately should there be no reply from staff for legal actions.
- Employee Relation / Welfare (Compensation and Benefits)
- Administration of leaves and benefits (medical/dental claims) for all staff and key it into the HR system.
- Maintain an up-to-date record for the staff locker keys.
- To maintain an updated dental records.
- Handling staff hospitalization insurance / Workmen Compensation claims
- To advice staff on queries pertaining to benefits, rules and regulations, Insurance Coverage etc.
- Handling work pass renewal / cancellation via MOM e-service
- Assist T&C Manager in ensuring that all Carte Bienvenue are updated and to submit to Accor Asia on every January and July for staffs who have complete 1-year service.
- Assist staff in making room reservation for overseas staff using Carte Bienvenue.
- Consolidate and prepare headcount report every month end on every last day of the month.
- To generate monthly report on new hire, resignation etc and to be ready by the last day of the month
- To assist New Staff Orientation when required.
- Assist in the process of both local and foreign trainee scheme by local institutions or overseas institutions.
- To ensure that the trainee’s (local / foreign) schedule are up to date and at the same time to make sure that all trainee’s evaluation forms are duly completed by the respective managers / Supervisors at the end of the attachment.
- Administration of leaves and benefits for all trainees.
- Administration of the trainee attendance and liaise with Paymaster on the payment of training allowance.
- Assist on coordinating all inhouse training activities and maintain a proper documentation of training records.
- Assist all SDF / SRP claims and ensure that all claims are correct and align with our records.
- To ensure that all training evaluation forms for internal courses / training are duly completed and recorded / file accordingly.
- Overall in charge of the staff transportation (dockets and cabcharge card). To ensure that all transportation claim are valid accordingly to the policy and procedures.
- Prepare confirmation performance evaluation form for HOD and to prepare the confirmation letter for confirm staff.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): excel, word, timesoft
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.