Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Sats
Sats urgently required following position for Technical Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Sats Jobs Details:
We are looking for an M-commerce minded Technical Lead who is highly motivated, resourceful and looking for an opportunity to oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks.
- In a hands-on fashion, ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
- Champion software design and architecture best practices and vendor’s deliverables including software development, product releases, and technical documentation.
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- Accountable for production stability, performance and resilience of solutions.
- Participate in design of solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assess impact of issues encountered during testing
- Supervise the implementation and testing of components required for operation readiness.
- Use technical and functional knowledge to remove roadblocks within the team and identify any technical risks that might have an impact on the delivery (risks with architecture, design, patterns, performance, security, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure a high level of code quality and usage of appropriate design patterns.
- Familiar with Cloud hosting, REST-ful API principles, modern web and mobile development.
- Familiar with principles and tools for app analytics & A/B testing.
Skills & experience
- Good Degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Backend Engineer (preferably e-commerce or start-ups)
- Experience in implementation of system security and data protection
- Self-driven and highly motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment as an individual contributor.
- Must work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting challenging timeline.
- Strong communication in English with an ability to communicate technical information, both written and oral, to technical and non-technical reviewer
- Responsible and committed to providing quality work under minimal supervision.
Job Reference: SATS00216