Receptionist Cum Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Chij Katong Primary Singapore
Chij Katong Primary Singapore urgently required following position for Receptionist Cum Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Cum Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Chij Katong Primary Singapore Jobs Details:
17 MARTIA ROAD SINGAPORE 424821
The CHIJ community rests on the central Christian belief of the worth and dignity of each person.
It therefore demands a continuing effort by all in the development of an inclusive “community” anchored on the example of Christ as revealed in the Gospels. The driving force of this community is therefore inspirational. Children who join a CHIJ School are welcomed into faith-based community where growth and formation flow from the Christian values that underpin the efforts of the school.
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following:
- Answer phone calls, greet visitors, take messages, respond to enquiries & requests as well as provide general useful information
- Maintain resource files required for counter duty.
- Render first level assistance to walk-in pupils’ needs (including sick & injured pupils). To escalate to other colleagues in the office immediately if it is beyond superficial cases.
- Handle / support situations when pupils vomit, soil their clothes, need sewing of buttons and zips on uniform, etc.
- To deliver the students’ things to the classrooms and/or fetch the students’ down from class.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mails and deliveries as well as lost and found records
- Maintain the forms cabinet in the office. All forms must be current and to be replenished constantly.
- Monitor and replenish stationery and other school supplies
- Assist in filing, typing and verification of documents as well as maintaining and updating of data
- Able to operate office equipment like fax, photocopier, etc.
- Assist in stores supplies management during school holidays
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned by the school
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes or equivalent, with a pass in English
- At least 3 years of experience in Administration
- Having similar working experience in a school environment is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Preferably have a valid first-aid with CPR certification
- Proficient in MS Office Applications e.g. Excel, Word etc
- Communicate well in English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills to manage students, parents, visitors, etc.
- Meticulous, responsible and independent
- Possess initiative and have good problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with professional ethics
Contract Period: From 1 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 7:00am to 4:00pm, inclusive of 30 mins lunch break
- Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.