Traffic Controller Jobs Vacancy in Spiral Marine Pte Ltd
Spiral Marine Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Traffic Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Traffic Controller Jobs Vacancy in Spiral Marine Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
The Traffic Controller/Transport Officer is responsible for day to day control planning, co-ordinates resources and implementing safe transportation processes and operations. He/She is also responsible for developing plans to monitor transportation resources utilisation levels and reviewing efficiency of transportation operations.
He/She is required to be analytical and systematic, in order to explore solutions and analyse feasibility of plans. He/She is also expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement processes and ensuring efficient and effective resource management allocation to all business operation.
- Traffic Deployment, transport operation schedules, monitor job progress and tracking schedules that consider timeline and resource factors.
- Manage a fleet of Prime movers and chassis, including activiation of contingency plans.
- Responsible for route analysis to optimize delivery successful rate and efficiency in collection/return from/to yard, collection/delivery to customers and sending in/out of Port
- Plan and schedule daily jobs based on delivery priorities through our systems, ensure complete within schedule.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate transportation operations within logistics operations.
- Identify risk factors that impact efficiency and safety of transport execution.
- Plan / Perform effective incident/ crisis management initiatives.
- Ensure that all records in the Control Department are updated and accurate.
- Monitor & arranging for vehicles to be sent for periodic maintenance and inspections
- Ensure that Organisation and Government standards on Safety are met.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- ORD Personnel are welcome to submit your resume.