Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc
Rbc urgently required following position for Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
As part of our Asia growth strategy, we are looking for Relationship Managers to deliver exceptional client advisory services to our clients in Southeast and North Asia regions.
When you work with RBC Wealth Management, you:
- become part of a global and client-focused firm committed to wealth management
- receive quality support for your client relationships through a suite of comprehensive products and services
- team up with exceptional talents in a highly performance-driven environment
- can expect to benefit from a competitive compensation model
What will you do?
Your main roles and responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and maintaining long term client relationships by drawing on your strong personal contact network.
- Providing advice and investment solutions according to relevant legal and compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards and client profiling needs
- Be the brand ambassador for the bank to the clients
- Ensure and abide by the relevant KYC, Due Diligence, AML and Cross border activities
- Follow and adhere to the bank’s code of ethics and the Cross Border regulations
- Drive other ad-hoc projects and client related matters
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 8 years’ of professional experience successfully advising High & Ultra-High Net Worth Clients
- Excellent track record in acquisition success and extensive product and investment knowledge
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical, risk management, marketing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the Wealth Management industry with deep understanding around the Compliance and Regulatory framework
- Fluency in English and relevant local language skills subject to the respective country teams
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Marina View, Asia Square Tower 1
Work Hours/Week: 38
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/22/2016
Req ID: 119067