Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jotun Singapore
Jotun Singapore urgently required following position for Warehouse Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jotun Singapore Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager for a newly consolidated business administration unit, LIGER (Malaysia and Singapore) which took effect from 01 July 2016. Jotun has started business in Singapore and Malaysia since 1971 and 1982 respectively. The business in these 2 different countries has been operated with separated companies and management from the beginning. Over the years, Singapore has developed to be an important market for Jotun in Marine & Protective segments and achieved NOK 640 million external sales in 2015. At the same time, Jotun Malaysia has also grown in all the 4 segments and achieved NOK 910 million external sales in 2015. With LIGER project, the business administration in these 2 countries has been consolidated as one unit and manages by the same management team. The legal setup is to be maintained as is with 2 separated entities for statutory purposes. Performance of the business will be measured as one unit with the consolidated results. The primary objective of LIGER is to strengthen management and competency of the combined organization. In addition, we want to synergize the combined business to improve operational efficiency and achieve long term cost saving to sustain profitability to the future. The position will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Provide supervision of daily operations of the warehouse
- Monitor all staff comply with HSE standard during working operation
- Ensure adequate utilisation and optimisation of warehouse storage space
- Ensure expenditures are within the budget
- Ensure all processes and transactions are properly documented and controlled
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects
- Check receipt of goods and returned paints
- Monitor small order tinting (MCI/MCD)
- Monitor staff performance and productivity with the use of appropriate measures and equipment
- Assist on developing staff morale by supporting, training and motivating the team
- Coordinate with CSD & Service Providers
- Follow up and liaise on special / urgent requests
- Report and ensure warehouse equipment in good operational condition
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- People Management : provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Organizational Awareness : understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Effective Communication : communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive Teamwork : co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistiscs/Administration or equivalent with at least 4-6 years of relevant sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Analytical and able to problem solve independently
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Full time