Data Center Technical Support Lead Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Pte Ltd
Siemens Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Data Center Technical Support Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Center Technical Support Lead Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement pre-tender tie-ups / strategic partnerships with DC system integrators / EPC’s and IT OEM’s
- Early engagement with developers / consultants to position Siemens solutions favourably
- Directs and leads the implementation of all the regional business plans for all or selected divisions.
- Focus on generating profitable business from DC vertical. Shares accountability with sales managers on driving profitable growth.
- Collaborates with division marketing, product development, finance and others to develop customer offerings that differentiate Siemens offerings from competitors within the regions markets and customer set.
- Attends select division, region, branch sales meetings
- Participates in best practices implementation
- Expands networking contacts with key national and regional trade organizations
- Demonstrate ability to deliver committed / assigned sales / BD targets
- Contribution to Marketing Communication
- Quarterly reports
- Information on Events conducted & customer activities carried out at regions
- Key Project Wins, with details
- Market Trends
- Technical Solutions offered for key projects
- Events / Exhibitions / Customer Events
- country manager
- Help region to organize Media interaction and speaking at DC events
- Collaterals for Customer Events
- Printing of Brochures, Organize Demo materials
- Custom Presentations for customer meets
- Publish Technical Articles
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering a minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Center industry or MEP contractors or design engineers associated with Data Center industry.
- Familiar with the Building Technology industry (market) environment, i.e., Building Automation, FS and SES solutions business with minimum 10 years of experience in Project Execution/Sales functions.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Email applications will not be accepted