Senior Associate Tester Junior Business Analyst Group Finance Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank
- Senior Associate Tester Junior Business Analyst Group Finance
- Dbs Bank
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Dbs Bank urgently required following position for Senior Associate Tester Junior Business Analyst Group Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Tester Junior Business Analyst Group Finance Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Jobs Details:
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Group Finance Architecture Program is a multi-year program under Group Finance with many workstreams. This particular workstream focuses on the core platform enhancing the existing Finance Systems Architecture and associated systems and processes DBS Groupwide. You will need to appreciate and understand the multi businesses from Consumer Banking Group, Institutional Banking Group to Treasury and Markets. A key component of this program is to ensure that the Performance Management capability is fit for purpose for the bank, and is able to produce timely and accurate Performance Management reports on a daily basis.
To be successful, the incumbent will need to be a fast learner, and is able to support the team in terms of testing, performing daily heathchecks, and supporting month-end reconciliation analysis for the Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) workstream. An exposure to Finance Systems and ability to understand the big picture and deliver outcomes to tight deadlines is highly desirable.
- Performs daily healthcheck on the Daily FTP outputs
- Performs month end reconciliation analysis to support the team in engaging business unit controllers
- Maintains user stories, support the SME to collect and define business requirements in relationship to Enterprise Performance Management (specifically Funds Transfer Pricing)
- Performs testing and capturing of evidences as part of a scrum team in the Agile execution
- Supports the SME in user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Responsible for documenting test scripts, and coordinating UAT
- Degree in Banking, Computer Science or Engineering-related field with 2 to 5 years’ of experience
- Good Excel, data analysis, and SQL skills.
- Experience working with Technology team
- Good knowledge of banking products, general ledger, finance processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly motivated, delivery focused and results oriented
- Attention to details and highly organized and able to work under pressure in a time-critical environment
- Ability to work with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to work independently, and keep calm when under stress
- Additional good skills to have:
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders
- Agile methodology
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.