Technical Leader Mobile Apps Jobs Vacancy in Tigerspike Pte Ltd
Tigerspike Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Technical Leader Mobile Apps. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Leader Mobile Apps Jobs Vacancy in Tigerspike Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Tigerspike is an Apple Mobility Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world. We work on exciting projects and we’re looking for a Technical Lead (Apps), who enjoys a challenge, to join us.
You’ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high energy office. So, if you love technology, have a passion for innovation and thrive in a team-based environment then read on...
Tell me more!
We take our client's visions from concept to release in as little as a few months and often work together to evolve products for years.
You’ll gain experience with industries that range from Banking to Transport and have the opportunity to nurture products and see them through to completion and into maintenance.
Our projects are native mobile apps and web apps, but that doesn’t stop us from experimenting with wearables, VR/AR and IoT devices. The clients we partner with range from boutique to multinational.
As a Technical Lead, you'll work on various projects over time. You'll have hands-on development responsibilities, be responsible for managing a team of mobile software engineers and be involved in pre-sales activities with our commercial team.
What experience and skills do you need?
- Extensive experience as a Senior apps developer (Android and/or iOS), designing and implementing software solutions using Swift, Objective C, Java
- Previous leadership experience, managing/mentoring and motivating others to improve
- Ability to drive the development forward and being able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills as well as improving processes for your organisation
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on code bases and Apple’s app submission process (including certificates and provisioning)
- The confidence (and passion) to work in a client facing role
- Writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns
- Skills in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for each
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
- Experience on another platform (e.g. C#.Net or AWS)
- Functional programming and protocol-oriented programming experience
What’s in it for you?
- Empowerment - to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
- Professional Growth - we know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so you’ll be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course. It’s like a makeover for your mind!
- Architecture - author and critique software designs and architectures
- Mentorship - a chance to mentor and support other members of your team, providing technical leadership and advice
- Collaboration - you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team to create high-quality software
- Innovation - our regular Innovation Days allow us to take a break from client work to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
- Quality - ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation