Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Intercontinental Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore
- Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Intercontinental Singapore
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Singapore S00
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore urgently required following position for Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Intercontinental Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Intercontinental Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore Jobs Details:
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as Floor Supervisor in InterContinental Singapore. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
- have demonstrated leadership experience in a similar role with 5-star Hotels
- have exceptional planning, organizing, and delegating skills with attention to details
- is adaptable and flexible with the ability to build strong relationships in a multi-cultural environment with the team
- is able to work on a rotating roster
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Complimentary Pass to Singapore Zoo and Bird Park
- Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com