Senior Technical And Applications Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore
Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Technical And Applications Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical And Applications Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Spring Professional Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Client is internationally recognized as one of the leading manufacturer and market leader of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. We have 90 locations in 31 countries.
What's the role about
This is a full time permanent position based in Singapore, reporting in to the SEA Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a Senior Technical and Applications Engineer.
- In this position, you will provide and maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications
- Proven ability to articulate technology and product to both business and technical users. Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrator and distributors
- You must have excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational skills.
Essential Key Duties
- Develop full appreciation of our product line and make necessary engineering decision to support product selection and recommendation
- Provide and support in the design and development of new products/projects that will help solve customer pain/issues
- Perform technical and product training for sales people, distributors, and engineers at targeted accounts and customers
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values and financial objectives
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help fuel future growth
- Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services to customers and partners
- Must have three to five years’ experience with Industrial Automation, Integration, and/or software developments
- Experience in Key industries and Key geographical locations such as Pharma, Automotive, Electronics and Contract Manufacturing segment within Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia would be advantageous
- Proficient user of Omron/Keyence/Mitsubishi or equivalent PLCs
- Familiarity with Database tools such as MSAccess, MYSQL or its equivalent
- Familiarity with SDK such as VStudio . NET or its equivalent
- Experience with THT printers, Barcode/RFID scanners and Applications Software
- Energetic, proactive and accountable, with the ability to work under pressure, maintaining a sense of urgency and have good project management to meet deadlines
- Degree in Electrical / IT / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or related fields
If this sounds like you, please apply with your updated CV in WORD format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current salary package in simplified breakdown - monthly base salary, fixed incentives, annual wage supplement, variable bonuses ...
- Expected monthly and annual package
- Notice period
Exciting working days await, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personal level.
Enjoy a competitive reward plan and opportunity to work in an international environment as part of global teams.
Training will partly be in Singapore and partly at HQ, USA.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a confidential, detailed discussion on the intricacies of the role, and career development.
Sam Gan, Engineering Recruitment Leader
Personnel Registration No.: R110832
EA License No. 09C5803