Territory Manager Southeast Asia Jobs Vacancy in Elasticsearch Pte Ltd
Elasticsearch Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Territory Manager Southeast Asia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager Southeast Asia Jobs Vacancy in Elasticsearch Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are rapidly growing and looking to hire a seasoned open source individual in Singapore. Our Territory Managers are individual contributors and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to solve customers' challenges and ensure customers' success. Since this role will be supporting accounts in Southeast Asia, we have a strong preference for candidates who speak Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia.
Let's Talk if You:
- Have a background in the nuances of selling open source technology
- Can communicate with developers and executives.
- Have a history of repeated success
- Developing new business and being a partner within your region to build and meet customers' demand for Elastics services.
- Helping foster our open source community and grow our commercial offerings
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives and developers the value of our Elastic resources
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
- 7+ years of successful enterprise software sales.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Track record of achievement w/ open source companies.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment - you have an abiding technical curiosity and commitment to growing new markets.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.