Investment Counsellor Private Banking Market Jobs Vacancy in Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd
Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Investment Counsellor Private Banking Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Counsellor Private Banking Market Jobs Vacancy in Bluechip Platforms Asia Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client is hiring for an investment counsellor (private banking) in their greater china market!
As an investment advisor, you will look to partner with private bankers in managing client portfolios and formulate recommendations aligned with clients’ portfolio allocation preferences to meet investment objectives.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside product teams to generate new product offerings to clients, proposing new product ideas and communicating feedback from the market
- Generate holistic portfolio investment ideas, articulate investment concepts, create investment proposals and conduct portfolio reviews
- Active participation in product investment committees - develop, monitor and adhere to new trading ideas for products
- Bachelor's degree in banking and financial services or similar field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience - in private banking and dealing with UHNW clients
- Ability to communicate (spoken and written) fluently in business mandarin as this role requires you to liaise and provide advisory to Chinese speaking clients
- Good working knowledge in multi-asset product classes
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities and presentation skills
For more Banking and Finance Jobs visit us at: