Corporate Finance Financial Due Diligence Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jointhire Singapore Pte Ltd
Jointhire Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Corporate Finance Financial Due Diligence Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Finance Financial Due Diligence Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jointhire Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Job Title: Corporate Finance (Financial Due Diligence) Manager (J178-0001021)
Industry: Professional Services
Job Category/Function: Banking / Finance / Insurance / Risk Management
Salary: SGD 6400 - 7500
Location: Central, Singapore
Our client is one of the five largest management consulting firms in Japan and provides various consulting services in Japan and internationally to various companies in broad industries. They offers management consulting services, such as sustained growth, business revitalisation and succession, and M&A consulting services; real estate consulting services; financial advisory services on capital, stocks, and shareholders; and financial planners related and insurance agency services, as well as establishes and manages business succession fund to support business succession of middle and small businesses.
- Provide financial due diligence, vendor assistance and negotiation support for M&A transactions within and outside Singapore for corporate and private equity clients.
- Scope engagement; manage team execution, risk management and project economics.
- Lead, coach and train junior staff
- Possess good degree qualifications in accounting or business from recognised Universities, or professional accounting qualifications.
- Must have completed at least 8 years of relevant experience, with not less than 3 years in Financial Due Diligence.
- Analytical, possess business acumen and thrive in unstructured environment.
- Team players who have points of view and are outspoken.
- Write succinct, well-structured reports
- Performance Bonus
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038 ) Managerial, Financial Due Diligence
Job Title: Corporate Finance (Financial Due Diligence) Manager (J178-0001021) Industry: Professional Services Job Category/Function: Banking / Finance / Insurance / Risk Management Salary: SGD 6400 -