Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore
Yara Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Senior UX Designer
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- Translate fuzzy concepts into clear direction through UX deliverables such as moodboards, sketches, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Deliver experiences that are optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including phone, tablet, and web, and desktop.
- Adopt (and champion) a user-centred design approach through rapidly testing and iterating on your concepts and designs.
- Operate in cross-functional teams; including design, product, content, engineering and marketing in a collaborative effort to share and implement research and user experience insights.
- Encourage and promote UX and design thinking within the teams that you work with.
- Consumer-focused UX experience on at least two full mobile projects – preferably low LSM segments.
- Able to work with front-end development languages (JS, HTML, CSS, etc)
- Understanding and use of agile/scrum methodologies.
- Aligned with our principles: customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
Job Segment: Sustainable Agriculture, Agricultural, Developer, Engineer, Agriculture, Technology, Engineering, Research