Solution Manager Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore
Yara Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Solution Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Manager Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- End-to-end responsibility for the success of the digital solution
- Design: deriving the needs for the solution based on market insights, farmer needs, customer analysis, and Yara business needs
- Development: leading a cross-functional team to ensure an agile and customer-centric development of the digital solutions, coordinating markets, digital factory staff, hardware development (where applicable), designers, modelling and data analytics, as well as R&D.
- Commercialization: define commercial models and launch the solution in pilot market and roll-out markets, securing speed and scale in commercialization. Support the markets in defining local implementation and commercial plans, and bring in synergies across countries.
- Continuous improvement: Besides roll-out and commercialization, continually improve the solution in an agile manner
- Entrepreneurship / digital business leadership and business building
- Identify opportunities in the market for the digital solution, and initiate development to capture those opportunities.
- Make day-to-day decisions about solution development to ensure a quick and scalable implementation. Align decisions with key stakeholders globally. Secure required resources in parallel.
- Lead shared resources of cross-functional experts. Foster a culture of openness and collecting the best ideas from a broad group of people.
- Manage team dynamics and processes to create both successful development of solutions and an exciting work environment and work experience.
- Good grasp or willingness to learn and understand Agronomic practises
- Digital/mobile or web Product/Solution/Team leadership experience through at least two product cycles from concept through to release within a smallholder or related consumer products market.
- Interest in the low LSM users, agriculture and mobile technologies impact space.
- Prior experience leading mobile digital solution development (native & hybrid).
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
Job Segment: Agricultural, Sustainable Agriculture, Agronomy, Manager, Agriculture, Management, Research