Food Beverage Server Captain Executive All Day Dining Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Food Beverage Server Captain Executive All Day Dining Restaurant
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- 15 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group urgently required following position for Food Beverage Server Captain Executive All Day Dining Restaurant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Server Captain Executive All Day Dining Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs Details:
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
Department: Non-Management (Experienced), Non-Management (Entry), Food & Beverage, Restaurant Outlet
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
- To maintain a high standard of personal grooming.
- To ensure cleanliness of uniform and portray a good image while on duty.
- To ensure that Respak and InfoGenesis are properly set up in accordance to meal period.
- To attend daily briefing and ensure all job assignment duly carried out.
- To read the outlet logbook daily to ensure he/she is informed of all the latest information
- To meet and greet guests in a professional and warm manner.
- To assist Managers to ensure a smooth operation.
- To be able to carry out suggestive selling.
- To assist and conduct all training as per assigned by Managers.
- To be able to communicate effectively with all junior colleagues
- To ensure guest’s satisfaction are met at all time.
- To assist cashier in preparing and presenting bill.
- To bid farewell to all departing guests in a warmth manner.
- To ensure that all LQE’s according to the meal period are carried out
- To respond proactively to guest queries and to ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely fashion
- Handles small guest’s complaints in a politely, promptly and professionally manner and always informs he/she most senior colleague on duty of the complaint immediately.
- Ensures his/her station is organized and stocked with the needed mise en place
- Ensures that all tables, chairs and operating equipment are clean and ready for service
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the restaurant manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates specialising in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to do rotating and split shifts
Advertised: 15 Nov 2018 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2018 Singapore Standard Time