Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Offshore International Pte Ltd
Franklin Offshore International Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Offshore International Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Delivery and collection of cargoes from various company and shipyards in safe manner.
- Ensure safe driving, transportation, stacking and sufficient lashing of all cargoes.
- Ensure completeness and understanding of the delivery and document requirements. Eg D/O, Packing List, Passes, etc..
- Ability to comply with rules and requirement of various sites like Shipyards or customer’s sites.
- Required to be involved and assist with the packing and loading.
- Ensure products are adequately identified, marked and labelled can only be delivered.
- Ensure despatch area is in orderly conditions
- Report to HOD of any dangerous near-miss or reckless issues.
- Report of any vehicle malfunctions to the Delivery Supervisor immediately.
- Arrange for necessary scheduled or breakdown vehicle maintenance with the Delivery Supervisor.
- As an indirect representative of Franklin Offshore, candidate must also be able exercise patience, understanding and good attitude, especially on the road and at clients’ sites.
Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by HOD or Delivery Supervisor as and when necessary.
- Class 5 driving license is preferred.
- Clean driving records with no past involvement in any high risk illegal driving activities.
- Possess forklift license will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with shipyards around Singapore and the respective delivery procedures.
- Deliveries require regular entry into various shipyards, drivers must not be banned or restricted of entry into any shipyards, for whatever reasons.
- Good knowledge of Singapore roads and familiar with map / street directory reading.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.