Technical Support Sales Engineer Position Located Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Knowbe Inc
- Technical Support Sales Engineer Position Located Singapore
- Knowbe Inc
- 19 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Knowbe Inc urgently required following position for Technical Support Sales Engineer Position Located Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Sales Engineer Position Located Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Knowbe Inc Jobs Details:
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
You will need to come to the U.S. for 2-2.5 months of training at our headquarters located in Clearwater, FL.
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- Identify, investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team, prospects, or customers as required
- Communicate directly with prospects and customers to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Conduct technical product demonstrations in concert with sales team members
- Provide other means of support to customers and team members as needed
- Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin Chinese (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Proxies, LDAP/Active Directory, Mail Infrastructure and other enterprise related technologies
- Experience with software installation in a Windows domain
- Experience troubleshooting solutions deployed in networks
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or related position
- Four year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Experience working with and debugging Active Directory issues
- Strong TCP/IP networking skills
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Familiarity with firewalls and email protocols