Planner Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Pte Ltd
Office Secretaries Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planner Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Our Client is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities. They currently have vacancies for 1 contract positions as planner, (6 months contract, Salary $4.0k to $5.0K, Location: Tuas, Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical and others)
Purpose of Position:
- To create and execute the overall production plan across an asset providing options to meet variances in demand and supply, for optimum balance between cost, working capital, and service
- Co-ordination along the supply chain to manage the production plan and ex-works shipments over a current season horizon.
- Maintain accurate master data in SAP.
- Create and maintain balanced constrained production plan on the specific asset(s) over the current season (up to 12 month horizon) (long term forecast and detailed 3 month horizon) and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Facilitate the resolution of capacity issues with the appropriate stakeholder and maintain plan accordingly. Escalate as necessary to the Production or Planning and Logistic Manager.
- Analyzes standard versus actual consumptions, adjusting the bill of materials, to minimize variances and maintain consumptions within standard limits.
- Monitor design and regulatory changes to all lower level components and ensure that all materials used in production are in compliance.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to stock accuracy and Quality (inventory target, shelf life, slow movers).
- Ensure SAP master data (including AGI code creation, extensions, etc.) is maintained accordingly
Essential knowledge and experience;
- Minimum of 3-4 years professional experience in a supply chain, manufacturing, or planning role
- Knowledge of SAP
- “O” level and above
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- 6 months contract, Full time (one shift)
- Location: Tuas South, Singapore
- Company transportation will be provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word format to:
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.