Business Application Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sunseap Leasing Pte Ltd
Sunseap Leasing Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Business Application Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Application Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sunseap Leasing Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Analyze business process flows between while maintaining or enhancing regional consistency.
- Sarong understanding of software development life cycle
- Review users' requirements for new or enhanced functionality, perform gap analysis and identify, recommend and implement product customizations, enhancements or work-around to meet requirements.
- Lead Business Applications projects and mange IT vendor
- Develop and manage data conversion and testing strategies. Write implementation plans, install and test new systems, ensuring that the data and system work according to expectations.
- Develop or modify custom reports as required.
- Act as the lead point of contact to work with auditors and internal staff to maintain compliance with audit guidelines involving systems security and related business processes.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in enhancing and improving business solution applications,
- Strong working experience in SQL, .Net, Java
- Hands on experience in Business Applications support, with development and programming knowledge;
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills. Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Great attention to detail and business process
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues.
Good communication skills and a team player.