Risk Technology Developer Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Singapore
Credit Suisse Singapore urgently required following position for Risk Technology Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Technology Developer Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Singapore Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.We Offer
- You will join the Front Office Risk Management technology team, working for Global Markets Risk IT in the APAC region. The IT team is a key partner to the Global Markets business in APAC and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
- You will contribute to the development and support of risk management systems used by APAC Global Markets businesses focusing on Rates, Credit, FX & Local Markets clusters.
- You will work as a full stack developer on multi-tiered, distributed risk systems built on Microsoft Dot NET technologies and associated micro-services that expose platform capabilities.
- You will work closely with partners including business platform owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in developing technology solutions that contribute to these platforms.
- You will work in a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- You will be responsible for keeping production environments stable and providing L3 support.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- You have a good Degree in IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science degree) with strong coding experience.
- You have 5+ years’ of commercial software development using C# and exposure to more recent technologies
- You have deep understanding of test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies.
- You have experience designing solutions using both SQL and NoSQL data stores e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra or Mongo DB.
- You have adept in developing intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience.
- You have sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have strong team-building and social skills, can communicate effectively.
- A real passion for technology outside the work environment, open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of financial products especially fixed income derivatives, their valuation and the generation of risk is a plus