Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Bridge Pre School Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut
Bridge Pre School Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Bridge Pre School Pte Ltd Dhoby Ghaut Jobs Details:
Inviting passionate educators to join us in shaping the future
E-Bridge Pre-School, a member of EtonHouse International Education Group,was launched under the Singapore Government’s Anchor Operator (AOP) Scheme to provide high quality and affordable early childhood services for families in Singapore. E-Bridge is founded on the belief that providing quality early years education to more communities across Singapore will improve the lives of children, families and the community at large and aims to offer a programme which will lay a strong foundation for children from all walks of life.
As part of EtonHouse, a global organization based in 11 countries with more than 100 campuses and over 10,000 children from 61 different nationalities, E-Bridge will offer an inquiry based programme that is engaging and holistic, built upon a foundation of respected research into young children’s learning and acknowledged best pedagogical practice. E-Bridge will also adopt high standards of practice with its quality assurance framework based on policies and standard operating procedures derived from international best practice. The children and parents thus have access to a holistic and nurturing learning environment that supports inquiry and exploration and encourages children to be confident, bilingual, responsible and happy citizens.
Our E-Bridge teachers will have access to a thorough and intensive training and professional development programme supported by EtonHouse. Our teachers will also be supported by a team of pedagogues who will provide guidance to ensure quality programs are delivered to our children.
We would like to invite like-minded and passionate educators with a genuine interest in early childhood education to join us in discovering a meaningful career which endeavours to nurture young children with a curiosity and eagerness to learn.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Create visual of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Independently work with design “brief” to record requirements and company needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints with Adobe Suite
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts Design. Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word via APPLY NOW button
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Dhoby Ghaut (Preferred)