Teller Officer Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited urgently required following position for Teller Officer Branch Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Officer Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Jobs Details:
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore’s longest established local bank and the World’s Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
We are currently seeking teller officers to provide excellent counter banking services and assistance to customers' enquiries. You will be responsible to address to customers needs with professionalism and perform daily over-the-counter transactions, which includes cash management, account opening and closure, balancing of cash and cheques and remittance handling.
- To deliver an excellent OCBC service experience to our customers
- To process all daily branch and cash transactions accurately and efficiently
- To assist customers in their enquiries and handling of feedback
- To introduce self-service and automated banking channel services to customers
- To perform all banking activities in accordance with regulatory requirement
- You are a service-oriented individual with good communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess at least 3 GCE 'O' level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- 1-2 years’ working experience in a financial institution is an advantage.
- Experienced Individuals from other service industries with a passion for service and banking may also apply
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language. The ability to understand a local dialect is an advantage. This is due to the need to communicate to customers on a daily basis
- You should be willing to be based at any OCBC branch location in Singapore