Singapore Associate Jobs Vacancy in Innosight Llc Singapore
Innosight Llc Singapore urgently required following position for Singapore Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Singapore Associate Jobs Vacancy in Innosight Llc Singapore Jobs Details:
- Fully own workstream within a project and deliver with low direction and support
- Gather, analyze and synthesize primary and secondary research and data
- Develop and prepare slides or other written communications to convey the insights and recommendations developed
Work with a team to diagnose the clients’ needs and develop recommendations
- Work with a team to form hypotheses that will help clients solve their challenges
- Work with the team to develop and refine recommendations to make to the client
- Participate in firm development activities
- Contribute to internal efforts (e.g. knowledge management, recruiting)
- BS/BA required + minimum 2 years professional experience (consulting experience strongly preferred) OR MBA/Masters degree
- Proven ability to use reason, logic and creativity to solve ambiguous problems.
- Finely tuned analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite (Word, with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel)
- Self-starter that can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative, team environment