Regional Marketing Executive Endoscopy Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Regional Marketing Executive Endoscopy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Marketing Executive Endoscopy Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
JOB SCOPE :
1) Based on the analysis of market, problem and opportunities, take responsibility of overall sales and marketing and channel management including Singapore.
2) Control business as consolidated basis, showing initiative to group local subsidiary of Asia Pacific and distributors.
3) Supervise operation team (shipment and control of stock) and work together with operation team smoothly.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
(1) Analyzing the market trend by category & advice to each subsidiary about the action to take.
(2) To achieve goals and targets of the products and to explore new market opportunities.
(3) Supporting subsidiaries & distributors to achieve monthly target & yearly target
(4) Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
(5) Create & implement the regional promotion by involving other parties.
(6) To offer Special Price calculation of products with the Distributors
(7) To engage in sales discussion with the Sales Distributors of the respective subsidiaries
(8) To prepare weekly report and monthly report submission to Manager
(9) To build rapport and maintains long-term client relationships (KOL management)
(10) Operation work such as SCM, L/C and shipment with Operation team
(11) Account receivable management with Manager
(11) Any other assigned job duties as per assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the role.
- Experience in Endoscopy, Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in hospital/medical environments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, on all levels (Doctors, Key Opinion Leaders in Hospitals).
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, possess a high sense of urgency, and "can do" attitude.
- Languages: English (Fluently) – Japanese language is an added advantage (to liaise with Japanese doctors
- Willing to travel
- Availability to start within short notice or immediately