Operations Executive Agri Jobs Vacancy in Randstad
Randstad urgently required following position for Operations Executive Agri. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Executive Agri Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Jobs Details:
- Managing physical operations for the agri team
- Ensuring sales/purchase orders are monitored closely and are up to date
- Booking of container/bulk shipments, ensuring inspection is done (origin/destination)
- Drafting out of contracts, processing invoices and documents
- Handling full set of shipping documents and L/C negotiations/preparation
about the manager/team
This is a stable team with experienced members. You will have direct working exposure with the Operations Manager and strong developmental opportunities in the role.
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of agriculture / commodity trading industry experience
- Knowledge of import / export documentation
- Experience in Supply Chain responsibilities preferably in the agri industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate and we look forward to meet you. To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rickesh Rajavarma at 6510 3630. [EA: 94C3609/R1442464]
skillsno additional skills required
qualificationno additional qualifications required