Senior Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Design Pte Ltd
Ministry Design Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Senior Technical Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Design Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Ministry of Design is looking for a Senior ID Technical Manager, 7-9 years' experience for its Singapore headquarters, working on projects in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and China.
This Technical Manager plays an integral role in spearheading all Detailed Design & Construction Drawing packages, and leading a team of technical specialists to provide technically robust, neat and accurate drawings for majority hotel projects, and some residential and retail projects.
- Provide strong, rigorous thinking to work out and draw elegant and functional design-focused detailing, especially for Hotels, Restaurants and Residential projects
- Take responsibility to research, plan and draw out Design Details and Construction Drawings efficiently
- Provide leadership in areas of construction feasibility and usability
- Liaise with suppliers to understand various material specifications and implications on detailing
- Lead a team of Technical Specialists to achieve the above
- Worked in ID firm doing construction detailing for the most complex genre, i.e. hotels, for minimum of 5 years
- Min 3-4 years of leading small teams
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Clear and articulate in English is a must
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD (Archicad is a plus)
- We have now moved from Autocad to Archicad (BIM) so as to benefit from the advantages of using BIM (Archicad easier to use than Revit) so we are looking for experienced persons in BIM, who can also do Interior Design technical detailing using Archicad. If you are proficient in Archicad, that is good. If not, we can send you for training
- Highly innovative design projects in the region, ranging from lifestyle resorts to robotics labs etc
- High amount of independence and latitude to shape the job scope
- Conducive environment for fostering creativity in detailing; combining both flair and efficiency
- Managerial opportunities – to run a team of tech specialists
- Our Human Resources programme celebrates growth, family, health, continual learning and productivity. Ranging from Birthday Leave, Wedding Leave, Family Care Leave, to Stay Healthy Incentives, MOD also provides very good work life balance: work hours are 8.30am to 6.30pm on Mondays to Thursdays, and 8.30am to 3.30pm on Fridays, so you can book that evening flight on Fridays for a weekend trip and enjoy a longer weekend.
- Besides the 15 days of annual leave, we also provide 1-day birthday leave, and ½ day holidays on Christmas and NY’s eve, making it 17 days per year; with additional days of annual leave for those who stay with the firm beyond 4 years. All staff who are confirmed after probation are entitled to the company wide insurance coverage, with a Mediguard card which entitles you to free outpatient care for medicine and doctor consultation at 300 clinics island-wide. We also provide a $500 GMOD fund per person per year, for courses/talks etc for self-development.
- Besides this, a significant benefit of working in MOD would be the opportunity to work with highly innovative design minds reputed for strong conceptual ideas. Together we challenge convention in a small team environment striving for the same goal. Also decision-making is highly collaborative, and many trusted team leads are empowered to play a critical role in shaping the firm’s design portfolio and reputation.
Email the following to email@example.com, subject: Technical Manager (insert name) in a single email.
Applications that do not contain all the info below will not be considered
- Resume (highlight all projects with technical contributions, include details on exact scope of work and duration)
- Accompanying images of above cited projects
- Pdf drawings demonstrating technical expertise and strength in hotel detailing
- Recent photo of self, Availability, Current Salary