Risk And Quantitative Solutions Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Capital Group Singapore
Capital Group Singapore urgently required following position for Risk And Quantitative Solutions Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk And Quantitative Solutions Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Capital Group Singapore Jobs Details:
Req ID: 18121
Other Location(s): N/A
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
- Proactively conducts rigorous quantitative analysis on Fixed Income portfolios and markets to inform portfolio construction.
- Participates in Fixed Income research projects.
- Leverages technology, specifically Blackrock’s Aladdin suite of reporting tools, to perform risk analysis and reporting.
- Develops and delivers new analytics leveraging Blackrock Aladdin.
- Proactively conducts portfolio reviews to identify key risks in portfolios.
- Advises Portfolio Managers on the risk characteristics of their portfolios.
- Communicates ideas and recommendations to Portfolio Managers to influence portfolio construction decisions.
- Performs quantitative analyses and provides recommendations to help formulate internal portfolio risk guidelines.
- Represents the Fixed Income risk management practices and policies to investment professionals and external clients / parties
- Presents analytics and findings to the Fixed Income investment group and oversight groups.
- Relays risk management processes and policies to external clients. Educates clients on Capitals’ portfolio risk strategies taking into account the client’s specific needs and concerns.
- Partners with client-facing Investment Specialists and analysts in the region, to respond to RFPs and perform ad hoc client-centric analysis.
- Develops risk management and surveillance solutions
- Develops risk methodology and scenario analysis capabilities to enhance risk assessment in Fixed Income portfolios.
- Develops top down and bottom up portfolio risk reports to identify and monitor the major risks in portfolios.
- Evaluates the data integrity of our security level analytics for Fixed Income portfolios and benchmarks.
- Evaluates, maintains, and validates third party analytic systems (attribution, tracking error, etc.) and valuation models (interest rate, prepayment, credit, etc.).
- Performs quantitative analyses and provides recommendations to develop system solutions required for client, internal and regulatory risk analysis.
- Works with the Investment Group and technology associates to ensure the quality of the analytics used in our proprietary portfolio construction and trading applications.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical role in Fixed Income.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Fixed Income analytics.
- Professional qualification in finance or bachelors/ Master’s degree in finance, economics or a quantitative field.
- Experience with Blackrock’s Aladdin suite of Risk analytics and reporting tools is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to both investment and technology professionals with varying degrees of knowledge with respect to Fixed Income analytics and models
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions on complex and broad matters.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates, senior business leaders and a diverse group of individuals outside the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating with senior business leaders on broad/controversial topics inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of quantitative disciplines. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area.
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world’s largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.39 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.