Coordinator Fleet Admin Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Singapore
Avis Budget Group Singapore urgently required following position for Coordinator Fleet Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Fleet Admin Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Singapore Jobs Details:
Avis Budget Group is going through an exciting period of business transformation. We are seeking a brilliant Fleet Coordinator to join our team.
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar, Payless and Apex – we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
We're continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
We're looking for the very best talent to join us, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
As our Fleet Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to assist our Fleet team with the vehicle life cycle management. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with vehicle manufacturers and state offices on the delivery of new vehicles
- Administration of supplier invoicing and purchaser orders
- Preparing and processing of purchase orders to vehicle Manufacturers) (CRM)
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports including car sales, write off documents and Vehicle Depreciation analysis
- Supporting the Fleet Analyst in data analysis relating to various projects
- Liaising with the customers for any service or breakdown issue.
- Prepare weekly processing of clearing vehicle’s summons
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Accounting/Business Administration experience and excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency across the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel
- An ability to relate well with employees, customers, industry bodies and other stakeholders
- Speak and write fluently with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply
- Required to have a international driving licence
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of vehicle life cycle management
- A tertiary degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in business or Accounting
- Fleet Management /Rental/ OEM experience
Culture & Benefits
We are a diverse, down-to-earth and hardworking team, committed to helping you develop your talents and skills, every step of the way.
In addition to a competitive salary and product discounts, you'll be empowered take responsibility and make decisions – to get on and do a great job!
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, click Apply Now today.