Officer Guest Service Jobs Vacancy in Serviced Apartments Association
Serviced Apartments Association urgently required following position for Officer Guest Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Guest Service Jobs Vacancy in Serviced Apartments Association Jobs Details:
Somerset Bencoolen Singapore
Front DeskEmail:email@example.com Tel:
Officer, Guest Service
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for the checking in and checking out of guests at the property. The GSO will follow through guests' requests to make the guest feels ‘at home’ and exceeds their expectations. The GSO is the main point of contact for the guest, and coordinates the guests’ request with the other departments and ensures that services are delivered promptly and efficiently. He/she is responsible for the efficient rooming of the guest.
- Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
- Issue apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
- Manage guests’ accounts and information, and apartment availability in the system
- Receive and transmit messages to guest promptly.
- Handle guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
- Arrange tours, taxis, and restaurants reservation for guests.
- Handle and record guest feedback and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor or respective departments when necessary.
- Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Make and confirm reservations
- Handle walk-in, email and phone enquiries.
- Assist in property viewing for walk-in guests or on behalf of the Sales Department.
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Front Office manager or Management.
The candidate should also possess the following:
- Min 1 year of service in the hospitality industry or diploma in hospitality or equivalent
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Meticulous and service-oriented
- Organized, neat and well-groomed
- Able to work independently
- Outgoing personality