Business Development Sales Manager Asia Jobs Vacancy in Vinci Energies
Vinci Energies urgently required following position for Business Development Sales Manager Asia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Sales Manager Asia Jobs Vacancy in Vinci Energies Jobs Details:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary purpose of the Business Development/Sales Manager Asia to represent the company and its current and future commercial interests in the region to the highest standards possible with the ultimate aim of increasing the number of assigned contractors supplied by the company to the client-managed projects in the region
Within that remit, the Business Development/Sales Manager will perform any and all of the following activities/responsibilities:
- Develop and cultivate in-depth and robust relationships with key decision makers and stake -holders within the company's current and future clients in the region
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that the companies interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
- Carry out high level and varied business development activities with Mentor IMC's clients which includes attending client meetings, promoting the companies range of services, and engaging in all matter of relationship building opportunities.
- Represent and promote the company at any client-facing events and ensure that the company is invited to and represented at any current or future tendering opportunities.
- Wherever relevant actively recruit for specific local vacancies or support internal colleagues in the supply of relevant technical engineering CVs and champion the cause of each contractor supplied by company to the client
- Network and information gather on current and future projects in the region and report this information to the relevant colleagues within the company
- Act as a mediator, a diplomat, a technical advisor and facilitator of all contractor or client related problem solving
- Stand as a highly visible point of contact for our current and future company-assigned contractors in the region. Respond to any requirements they might have and quickly deal with any problems that arise during the course of their assignments with company
- Help and advise the companies contractors and their dependents on any local issues or requirements and do everything in your power and capabilities to ensure successful resolution
- Arrange 'meet & greets' at airports and train stations for newly arriving Mentor Contractors and their families, facilitate their transition into the country and help direct them to the relevant points of contact for accommodation, schooling, medical facilities etc
A successful & fast growing oil & gas management consultancy involved in providing recruitment related project management and technical services to its globally based clients.
Mentor IMC Group offers more than 25 years' global experience as an engineering industry exclusive, project management resource consultancy. Our international offices located in the UK, US, Asia and Australia provides an excellent platform for our clients to successfully develop and execute Oil and Gas, Renewable Energies and large scale infrastructure projects.
In 2014 Mentor IMC Group was acquired by VINCI Energies (part of the Vinci Group). With 64,000 employees and revenue of €10 billion, VINCI Energies is a European market leader in energy and information technology services. VINCI (vinci.com) is a global player in concessions and construction, employing close to 183,000 people in some 100 countries.
5 y+ in Business Development
Knowledge of Asia
Experience in the industry sector
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies focuses on connections, performance, energy efficiency and data to fast-track the rollout of new technologies and support two major changes: the digital transformation and the energy transition. With their strong regional roots and agile organisational structure, VINCI Energies' business units boost the reliability, safety and efficiency of energy, transport and communication infrastructure, factories and buildings. 2017: €10.8 billion revenue // 69,400 employees // 1,600 business units // 53 countries