Product Specialist Premium London Shift Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Product Specialist Premium London Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Specialist Premium London Shift Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- Ensure seamless execution of FX and FX Options orders for clients
- Communicate relevant and timely FX market and related information of the network
- Provide top quality advice to clients when required to facilitate seamless execution
- Monitor FX markets to identify and communicate trends and trading opportunities to the network consistent with the Bank’s research
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with market counterparties to obtain flow information and best execution
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Approximately 3-7 years FX trading and sales experience, preferably in a Private banking environment
- A good team player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Private Banking Products