Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bpi Recruitment Singapore
Bpi Recruitment Singapore urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bpi Recruitment Singapore Jobs Details:
I am currently looking to recruit a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, to work on a major Hospital Project, based in Singapore.
If you are a Mechanical Design engineer with Healthcare Design experience and would like to live and work in Singapore working with one of the worlds leading Multi-disciplined consultancies, please read on.
My client is a very well known, award winning Multi-disciplined Consultancy, who have delivered and continue to deliver some of the worlds leading construction projects.
Their Singapore office has recently secured one of the worlds largest New Build Hospital Projects, and as a result of this, they are looking to recruit a Building services Mechanical Design engineer with Healthcare experience.
This is a great chance for an ambitious engineer to work on a major international project, in one of the safest, most vibrant cities in the world.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of 4/5 years experience within a Building Services M&E Design Consultancy.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified in an engineering related subject.
- Previous experience working on Hospital projects is essential.
- Happy to relocate to Singapore on a long term basis, with the desire to progress your career within the Far East.
- This role is Singapore based but will require some travel to other countries within the Asia region for project purposes.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on one of the largest New Build Hospital Projects in the world.
- Work for a leading Consultancy as part of one of the most forward thinking M&E Design teams in the Far East.
- A very competitive salary, package and low tax banding (currently between 11-12%)
- The chance to live and work in Singapore.
If you are a Mechanical Design engineer and keen to relocate to Singapore, this could be a great opportunity for you to relocate.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org