Assistant Chief Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Singapore
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Chief Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Chief Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Singapore Jobs Details:
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
- Maintain the Hotel, its facilities and grounds, giving attention to the protection of assets, security and work safety;
- Assign, track and follow up on status of work assigned to staff and contractors;
- Assist in the supervision and development of ongoing maintenance programmes for the hotel including refrigeration plumbing, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, AHU, ice machines, swimming pool, etc.;
- Co-ordinate and monitor the performance of contractors in the repairs and servicing of Hotel properties;
- Ensure Projects are completed according to specifications and on time;
- Work closely with Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Manager to ensure co-ordination of maintenance activities to increase positive guest experience;
- Interpret specifications, job orders and company policies to staff and enforces adherence;
- Prepare and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance schedules to ensure that all maintenance works are carried out as per schedule;
- Assist to provide information for the preparation of Maintenance & Energy Cost as well as CAPEX Budget;
- In consultation with Chief Engineer, establishes and conducts Training for all Engineering Staff.
- Tertiary Education in Engineering preferred
- Minimum two to three years of working experience in similar position
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and supervision skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Duty meals
- Birthday Leave on your birthday month
- Medical, dental & optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow opportunities