Associate Director Customer Success Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore
Singtel Singapore urgently required following position for Associate Director Customer Success. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Customer Success Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore Jobs Details:
As an Associate Director you will be responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. You will lead cross domain projects working with business stakeholders and providing solutions using and assessing emerging technologies.
As a lead you will be providing business and technical solutions in order to deliver results that will make an impact. You must have experience in complex B2B integrations and able to work with testers and operations to ensure that solutions are of high quality and can be operated easily. This is a hands-on technical role, mentoring others with your knowledge. To be considered for this position, you will have a broad understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies as well as a proven track record of delivering challenging projects.
You have experience with building and deploying with AWS or cloud type environment and have been worked in a fully automated environment. You have worked in a continuously BAU environment and understand how to deliver a system that can be supported and maintained.
You can work in an agile environment, and have done test driven development. You are a stickler for quality and good design, but understand the importance of delivering business value early. You can design an incremental software development plan that can fit into a continuous delivery cycle. You understand the value of test driven development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and regression test coverage.
- Delivering New Singtel Application
- Solution and Design
- Business engagement – Demand management, requirements analysis, acts as a product owner and prioritize backlog
- Hands on Development on frameworks
- Mentor and leading team
- Subject matter expert in any one of these domains – E/M-Commerce, Customer / Partner relationship management
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc
- Maintain control over the solution throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the solution to ensure desired results are achieved
- Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams
- Provide technical leadership in the development through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements
- Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture’s selection, or other technical issues
- Ensure best practices, frameworks and re-useable components are employed in the development project
- Understand Information Security standards, methodologies and practices.
- Design and deliver complex security solutions that integrate an effective and efficient network infrastructure design.
- Develop and strengthen new and existing Stakeholder & Partnership relationships.
- Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
- Contribution to organizational development thru sharing best practices. Developing and conducting technical courses.
- Coach, train and mentor junior architects
- Be involved in pre-sale activities as solution architect
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ experience with substantial project work in software design & development
- Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of all business process domains with the ability to suggest and implement process changes for business benefits
- Highly effective in guiding and channeling business users towards business outcomes and eliciting requirements accordingly
- Is able to articulate functional and non-functional requirements, impact analysis, high level architecture and execution risks to appropriate stakeholders
- Has a very good knowledge of architectural patterns, domain modeling, data modeling and understands software development practices, automation, tools and techniques on requirements analysis, traceability management, high level solution design and test management
- Experience in payment or telco billing related system is good to have.
- Is able to see how requirements in one part of the business has a cascading effect on other parts / processes and can analyze impact areas effectively
- Exhibits leadership in guiding team members, adapts to changes in technology and business domains, has good knowledge of latest trends in the market and is well respected within the team
- Prioritizes requirements, qualifies them and is able to advise technical teams on development and delivery schedules and deployment techniques
- Java/ J2EE / SOA / Microservices / Containers
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Practical knowledge in Agile and DevOps environments, open source technologies and related tools.
- Knowledge/Experience in Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile Development and Management tools, e.g. Jira, Nexus, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium, Bitbucket
- Advanced communication skills, listening skills, influencing skills and negotiation skills. Experienced guide and mentor to junior team members.