Staff Engineer Image Processing Algorithm Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Singapore
Thermo Fisher Scientific Singapore urgently required following position for Staff Engineer Image Processing Algorithm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Engineer Image Processing Algorithm Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Singapore Jobs Details:
- Demonstrate, recommend and implement image processing algorithm for life science instrument.
- Integrate image processing algorithm pipeline to the instrument embedded firmware architecture design.
- Create image processing algorithm specifications document.
- Implement image processing algorithm unit testing strategy.
- Perform image processing algorithm unit testing verification.
- Maintain and comply with ISO13485 procedures and SOPs in the course of design and development of firmware.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO14971, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Degree/Master/PhD in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience with C/C++
- Minimum 3 years experience of image processing algorithm development with Matlab
- Minimum 3 years experience of of image processing algorithm implementation with OpenCV
- Prefer candidates with strong experience of algorithm optimisation using Open GL and CUDA technology.
- Prefer candidates with experience of algorithm optimisation under multiple VMs environment.
- Experience in code implementation using object oriented design approach.
- Experience in development under Linux OS.