Officer Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore
Bank America Singapore urgently required following position for Officer Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore Jobs Details:
Officer/Assistant Vice President - Reference Data Service
Job number: 18050567Back to job search results
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Responsible for performing Product static duties for the Japanese market for equity stock, convertible bonds or JGB market and Client Static functions. Key tasks will include:
- Provide correct Product Indicative data to our Merrill Lynch Japan Sales & trading systems as well as other regional trading systems.
- Liaising with various departments within the firm and also external organizations, stock exchanges, custodians and business data vendors to resolve any Product Data issues impacting our transaction execution, trade processing and settlement functions.
- Engage Tokyo-based stakeholders across the Trade Lifecycle.
- Supervise daily workflow of Client Account creation and amendment.
- Act as Control Function to offshore team.
- Clearing of discrepancies of static data between systems via Data Quality Reports.
- Contribution to Projects (global and regional)
- Proactive management of Risk & Control issues.
- The successful candidate with knowledge in cash equity/ fixed income products is preferred. Candidates must be analytical in nature, creative, show initiative and have a mature approach to business. This role involves a lot of internal and external liaison and so outstanding communication skills as well as developed interpersonal skills are essential to your success.
- Degree in Finance is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications is essential.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg skills is helpful but not necessary.
Posting Date: 11/09/2018
2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02-01 - MERRILL LYNCH HARBOURFRONT