Data Analyst Automation Enablement Jobs Vacancy in Ubs
Ubs urgently required following position for Data Analyst Automation Enablement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Automation Enablement Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Jobs Details:
Do you have a knack of intersecting the data and storytelling? Are you passionate about finding the story the data is telling, and using it to help drive the key decisions ? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge team who are leaders both within UBS and across the financial services industry?
We’re looking for someone , who can help us :
- Support the IT and Business functions to drive their key decisions based on data analytics
- Identify the opportunities in automation and operation efficiency
- Perform in-depth analysis of events, patterns, predicates from the operations data
- Integrate data from various data sources to provide holistic view
- Develop reports and dashboards for internal and external consumption
- Support advanced exploratory analytics to help understand the effectiveness of automation
- Provide cross-team support for multiple application platforms and verticals
- Perform data anomaly detection and reporting
- Participate in larger data management projects such as big data or event monitoring
- Strong analytical skills, with the capability to understand requirements , deliver the desired analysis
- Ability to convert data into story with adequate visualization and reporting
- Solid experience in data analysis tools such as Tableau, Splunk, Loom
- Sound knowledge of monitoring tools like Netcool, AppDynamics
- Experienced at working in global, large enterprise environments, particularly financial services
- Adaptable and able to work with multiple teams and at multiple levels to understand the scope of automation opportunities
- Problem solving capacity for how to help other analyze and improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.