Achitectural Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Construction Pte Ltd
Fortis Construction Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Achitectural Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Achitectural Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Construction Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Reporting to the CSA Construction Manager, the candidate will be responsible for coordinating site related works with the Architectural Subcontractors to perform their scope of work in the strictest of compliance to the contract documents. This role is focused on working in the field and will report directly to the CSA Construction Manager. This candidate should understand all aspects of construction in relation to executing work on site.
It is expected the candidate will be a very detailed individual with previous experience working as a Architectural Site Supervisor on data center projects and or other complex technical projects. There will be a significant amount of “hands on” work coordinating in the field with contractors during the installation of all aspects of the project superstructure. The candidate must have strong Emotional Quotient (EQ) skills and be able to relate to and communicate with the client, the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. team, subcontractors of all tiers, vendors and immediately establish trust and confidence in his/her ability.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, Architectural systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Attend daily jobsite safety meetings and perform weekly project safety audits.
- Work with the project safety team to ensure all works are being carried out to the highest levels of safety.
- Coordinate with onsite Resident Technical Officers (RTOs) and Resident Engineers (REs) for all required inspections and work verification.
- Develop look ahead schedules and assist the CSA Construction manager in long range planning.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical and CSA subcontractors during construction.
- Work closely with the CSA Construction Manager to lead logistics of all installed structural works.
- Working knowledge of architectural systems and how precast, in-situ and structural steel are sequenced in a high-rise construction project.
- Log and post all architectural changes and as-built information on field drawings. Provide such information to VDC team so such information can be incorporated into the final virtual model.
- Ensure all information is current and communicated with architectural/project team.
- Interface with the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. Owner Furnished Equipment (OFE) manager for all client provided equipment.
- Liaison with the Architectural engineering consultant, supervisory engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Produce weekly cloud-based QA/QC check for the Architectural scope of work.
- Ensure that Architectural Subcontractors adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of Architectural equipment.