Senior Engineer Devops Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore
Yara Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Engineer Devops. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineer Devops Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Senior Engineer, Devops
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation of Ubuntu and CoreOS.
- Running and maintaining our production infrastructure in AWS.
- Administration of virtualized platforms on various cloud providers (public and private).
- Analysis of complex system behaviour, performance and application issues within distributed systems generally, and Kubernetes in particular.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple data centres with Prometheus.
- Capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing, and security policies
- Support, guide and educate the development teams on production ready, scalable engineering patterns.
- Drive adoption of and adherence to global operations and infrastructure standards in the local development teams.
- Build a global smallholder devops organisation including cloudops.
- Part of the global support rotation for all global infrastructure
- Multiple years of experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience and comfort with working hands-on with a range of scripting, infrastructure, services and tools including:
- Scripting and software engineering (Python/Ruby/Bash/Go/etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Kubernetes and container orchestration
- Web servers (Nginx,Apache), Application Servers(Tomcat,Node.js,..), document stores (MongoDB, CouchDB) and relational databases (MySQL,Postgres).
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Background in and happy to work hands-on with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
Job Segment: Sustainable Agriculture, Agricultural, Engineer, Software Engineer, Linux, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology