Architectural Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Construction Pte Ltd
Fortis Construction Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Architectural Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Construction Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Reporting to the CSA Construction Manager, the candidate will be accountable for insuring the work required such as submittals, RFI’s, coordination drawings, updating documents, etc are complete, ready and approved for Architectural & Foundation Subcontractors to perform their scope of work in the strictest of compliance to the contract documents. This role is focused on working with the Civil/Structural/Architectural Construction Manager who is managing the Architectural Subcontractor field operations and installation details for a large complex data center project, having stringent technical requirements.
It is expected the candidate will be a very detailed individual with previous experience working as a Architectural Coordinator on data center projects and or other complex technical projects. There will be a significant amount of “hands on” work coordinating approved design documents and insuring installed work in the field are in compliance with such documents. The candidate must have strong Emotional Quotient (EQ) skills and be able to relate to and communicate with the client, the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. team, subcontractors of all tiers, vendors and immediately establish trust and confidence in his/her ability.
- Work intensively with the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) team to coordinate all the civil trade work with other trades.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, Architectural systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical and CSA subcontractors during construction.
- Work closely with the CSA Construction Manager to lead the architectural subcontractor installation drawing approval process between the Architectural subcontractor, Resident Engineer, Resident Technical Officer, Accredited Checker, and the Local Authority having Jurisdiction, and Assist in the receipt and review of all Structural submittals.
- Log and post all architectural changes and as-built information on field drawings. Provide such information to VDC team so such information can be incorporated into the final virtual model.
- Ensure all information is current and communicated with Architectural/project team.
- Interface with the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. Owner Furnished Equipment (OFE) manager for all client provided equipment.
- Liaison with the Civil, Structural & Architectural engineering consultant, supervisory engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Implement the Fortis Construction Pte. Ltd. cloud-based QA/QC program for the Structural scope of work.
- Ensure that the Architectural Subcontractors adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of architectural equipment.