Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Government Technology Agency
Government Technology Agency urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Government Technology Agency Jobs Details:
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. Our team aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies to better serve the needs of the people of Singapore.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is interested in using data to contribute to production grade products which will result in streamlining the customer service journey delivery process, benefiting the public. The applicant will be scoping the project with stakeholders, using data sets currently available in the team or across Government Agencies to build useful data products which will be consumed by the masses.
What to Expect:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs/pain points to design solutions to be used for streamlining operations or developing solutions for citizens
- Build and manage entire end-to-end lifecycle of scoping of data inputs, data cleaning and pre-processing, feature engineering, building models, deploying to production and improving models by iterations
Contribute to the data architecture engineering decisions to support analytics
- Understand key concepts, techniques and considerations in machine learning and data analytics
- Experience with implementing variety of predictive modelling algorithms/recommender systems
- Expert in Feature Selection/Extraction on a variety of data types
- Good to have experience with cloud deployments of ML models using AWS/GCP/Azure for training and as API endpoints to support production use cases