Operations Executive Supervisor Contact Center Bedok Jobs Vacancy in Cushman Wakefield
- Operations Executive Supervisor Contact Center Bedok
- Cushman Wakefield
- 20 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Cushman Wakefield urgently required following position for Operations Executive Supervisor Contact Center Bedok. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Executive Supervisor Contact Center Bedok Jobs Vacancy in Cushman Wakefield Jobs Details:
Who You Are
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the position will include representing our organization and liaising directly with the end client. This should be in accordance to the project requirements being sited on Client’s premise. You should also be comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly dynamic environment and to lead and manage a group of Customer Contact Officers in ensuring high standards of services provided to their customer.
- Ensure service standards and quality are met and exceeded. This is done through close monitoring of the team and service performance.
- Involve in manpower issues such as staff development, performance management and employee grievances.
- Ensure prompt reply to customers' feedbacks and complaints.
- Ability to identify training needs, advise, plan and organize and follow up training programs in order to increase staff know-how and performance.
- Develop knowledge module for each service and products.
- Conduct briefing and training to the team.
- Perform call calibration session on a regular basis with the Customer Contact Officers to ensure that there is standardization and consistency in the service performance.
- Creative, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Have passion, exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working / partner / customer relationships at various levels.
- Able to manage a team and contribute to its continuing growth.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory level in a contact center environment or hospitality industry
- Familiar with contact center performance standards, reports and AVAYA VOIP solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and superior business writing skills
- Technically savvy will be advantageous
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)