Digital Platform Business Analyst Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Singapore Branch
- Digital Platform Business Analyst Project Manager
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Singapore Branch
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Singapore Branch urgently required following position for Digital Platform Business Analyst Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Platform Business Analyst Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Singapore Branch Jobs Details:
The incumbent will reside with the IT department and responsible for the following：
- Undertake an Application/ Platform Manager for new APAC System implementation/enhancement for SMBC Digital Platform Services
- Liaise with multiple business, operations and technology stakeholders to ensure project delivery is on track.
- Proficient in system analysis and project management
- Ensure successful delivery of system implementation/enhancement.
- Administer and manage technology projects undertaken by the cluster,
- Gathering user requirements and perform business analysis
- Translating requirements into standards-based technical architecture
- Drafting and monitoring project schedules and deliverables
- Managing and conducting user acceptance testing
- Overseeing delivery
- Contribute towards strategic planning of technology solutions
- Report project status to steering committee.
- Understand and adopt Project Management Life Cycle Framework
- Translate business case into functional requirements.
- Review functional specification document from vendor.
- Develop sanity test scripts and training material.
- Conduct User education via train the trainer model.
- Able to travel Overseas
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ experience in banking systems analysis, design and development with good technical knowledge of IT systems
- Drive the Application Roadmap.
- Ensure Application and Production Resiliency; review and manage development changes
- Enforce proper release and continuous compliance with technology governance standards
- Track record of successful project execution and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge/ Experience with SQL, T-SQL/ PLSQL
- Knowledge/ Experience with XML, XSLT, MQ, JDBC, Web services APIs implementation
- Managing or participating in Agile, Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge/ Experience with DevOps, NoSQL, OpenAPI technologies & application concept
- Team player/contributor.
- Strong communication enabler
- Able to lead internal cross-workstream(s) and vendor delivery team(s)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive personality and rise to challenges
- Stakeholder Management