Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Singapore
Colt Technology Services Singapore urgently required following position for Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Singapore Jobs Details:
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Direct sales to FSI services, and global / regional enterprise customers in accordance with the Colt business plan. To be involved in all sales steps from development of sales opportunities, proposal submission, negotiation to order acquisition (delivery) for domestic and global opportunities.
- Responsible for developing sales opportunities, submitting proposals and negotiating terms and conditions to order acquisition (delivery) with telecom carriers and other Service Providers.
- Conduct solution sales to address customers’ business issues.
- Prepare and propose customized sales models to meet individual customers’ requirements in cooperation with solution partners (IT vendors, etc.) as required.
- Based on Colt business plan, prepare and update account plans, take sales actions and make reports.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with such internal teams as Solutions, Financial, System & Technology and Operations, and take necessary actions.
- Build relationships with customers’ C level management.
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- public transport allowance
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Data Center, Manager, Technology, Management