Energy Audit For Chiller Plant Jobs Vacancy in Wshexperts
Wshexperts urgently required following position for Energy Audit For Chiller Plant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Audit For Chiller Plant Jobs Vacancy in Wshexperts Jobs Details:
- Carry out an energy audit on the building cooling system in accordance to the Code on Periodic Energy Audit of Building Cooling System;
- Prepare the necessary documentary submission to the Commissioner of Building Control;
- Submit to BCA for approval a design Green Mark Score for all the buildings;
- Possess at least an engineering or a building-related undergraduate degree in architecture, building science, facility management, or sustainable building design, or any equivalent professional qualification acceptable by the Commissioner of Building Control
- Have at least 3 years of relevant practical experience in central air-conditioning design and installation, or operation
- Completed 2 ASHRAE Level III Energy Audits or 3 Periodic Energy Audits on Building Cooling Systems under the supervision of a PE(Mechanical) or BCA registered Energy Auditor respectively
- Passed the interview and/or exam by the Energy Auditor Committee
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $4,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month