Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- Oversee the month-end closing process including general ledger and preparation of financial reports
- Lead and drive monthly and quarterly Balance sheet schedules review and ensure action plans in place and timely resolution to long aging items
- Managing corporate secretarial work
- Ensure that accounting reports are in compliance with local laws and approved accounting regulations, standards and practices
- Ensure that accounting and financial reports are in compliance with Company policies and proactively update Corporate on the changes of the local laws and statutory requirement.
- Assist in ongoing improvement of financial operational processes, financial controls and procedures for Regional HQ
- Perform review on internal control process and procedures to ensure Regional HQ is adhering with policies.
- Supervise and monitor outsourced accounting tasks in the day-to-day operations. Provide guidance to the team and review, streamline and standardize the outsourced process
- Perform General Ledger posting and work closely with intercompany partners on intercompany rebilling. Review monthly and quarterly intercompany recharge & reconciliation
- Ensure that company policies, internal control procedures, tax, GST and withholding tax regulation, accounting standards are complied
- Perform cash flow forecasts and overseas day to day treasury matter
- Credit control – monthly review of cash-flow and minimize levels of overdue debts. Establish proper collection procedures in place to ensure outstanding debts are at current level. Reduce DSO.
- Lead and guide team member and responsible for talent development
- Degree Accounting, Finance, ACCA (or equivalent), CPA preferred
- Preferably with more than 6 years of experience
- Prior audit experience preferred
- Strong knowledge in Singapore IFRS, Strong technical knowledge of revenue recognition, fixed asset, leases and latest accounting standards
- Experience in tax computations and current tax legislation
- SAP experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive profile
- Experience in MNC environment, able to work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines