Production Manufacturing Supervisor Food Processing Jobs Vacancy in Corestaff Pte Ltd Pioneer
- Production Manufacturing Supervisor Food Processing
- Corestaff Pte Ltd
- Pioneer S00
- 09 Mar, 2019 15 days ago
Corestaff Pte Ltd Pioneer urgently required following position for Production Manufacturing Supervisor Food Processing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Manufacturing Supervisor Food Processing Jobs Vacancy in Corestaff Pte Ltd Pioneer Jobs Details:
Our client is well recognized international trading house with integrated seafood processing factories over Asia.
- Ensure that products are manufactured according to cGMP & HACCP standards.
- Liaise with production coordinator and the Management on any change or delay in production schedule.
- Oversee the daily operations of food production, responsible for activities to ensure opening, closing and daily procedures are completed.
- Conduct briefing to operators regards to production matters or any information that is required by the Management.
- Responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging production schedules, and monitoring employee performance & efficiency.
- Ensure that production processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Registration No : R1217701
EA License No : 18C9027
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)